The following terms apply to any access to or use of this website , which itself constitutes your agreement with Transatlantic Law International Limited (“Transatlantic Law”) to these terms:
1. The information available on our website is intended for general information purposes only and does not constitute legal advice or any other type of advice.
2. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of the content of this website. Any reliance on material found on this website will be at your own risk unless information obtained is confirmed by one of our counsel subject to our agreement to act on your behalf.
3. We accordingly do not accept any liability for any loss or damage arising from any use or reliance on the information contained herein including for damage for loss of business or lost profit arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of, or inability to use this site or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
4. The rights in this website and its contents, including its trademarks, symbols and slogans, are owned either by Transatlantic Law or by third party licensors as the case may be and are protected by applicable law, including trademark, copyright and database laws. All trademarks (registered or unregistered) used on this site shall remain the property of Transatlantic Law at all times.
5. You shall not copy, adapt, exploit or otherwise use any information, publications, images or marks contained on our website in any way, save for your own background informational purposes.
6. For the avoidance of doubt you are not permitted to reproduce, permanently store, or retransmit to third parties the contents of our website without our prior written consent, except that you may download articles or publications posted on our website for your personal use only, subject to the limitations herein and therein.
7. While we retain the right to establish any hypertext link between our website and other websites by agreement, you agree that you will not create any hypertext links or other links between this site and your site or with any third party site without our express written consent.
8. If you use a hyperlink in our site that leads to any third party website, we are not responsible for your access to or use of such linked site and exclude any and all liability that may arise in connection with or as a result of your access to, use of or interactions with any such linked site or its owners or operators.
9. While we try to ensure that information on our website is accurate, we exclude any and all representations or warranties, express or implied that our website content is accurate, complete, up-to-date or error free; nor can we take any responsibility or liability for viruses or other malicious code of any kind which may be implanted on our website.
10. Any personal details which you provide to Transatlantic Law or this site will only be used in accordance with our Privacy and Cookies Policy, which is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
12. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and you agree by accessing or using our website that in the event of any dispute, arising out of your use of or access to this site or any of its contents, you and we hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, save that we may apply to any court of competent jurisdiction in order to protect and/or enforce our rights over the content of this website.
13. If you have any questions regarding our website or the information contained on it, please let us know by email at email@example.com.